“The European Union is preparing to slap a dirty fuel label on Canada’s oil sands, a move that would increase political pressure on Europe’s major oil companies to curb their investments in the Alberta projects. The Conservative government has been lobbying furiously to prevent the EU from targeting the oil sands – so much so that one member of the European Parliament has condemned Canada’s intervention as ‘unacceptable.’ ” Read more….
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties