“A former advisor to Prime Minister Stephen Harper — now at the centre of a major political scandal — worked closely with Canada’s biggest energy companies over past years to improve the public image of Alberta’s oil sands. That advisor, Bruce Carson, did this while leading an academic think tank funded with $15 million in federal money.” Read more.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act