“A former advisor to Prime Minister Stephen Harper — now at the centre of a major political scandal — worked closely with Canada’s biggest energy companies over past years to improve the public image of Alberta’s oil sands. That advisor, Bruce Carson, did this while leading an academic think tank funded with $15 million in federal money.” Read more.
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties