“A former advisor to Prime Minister Stephen Harper — now at the centre of a major political scandal — worked closely with Canada’s biggest energy companies over past years to improve the public image of Alberta’s oil sands. That advisor, Bruce Carson, did this while leading an academic think tank funded with $15 million in federal money.” Read more.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23