“A former advisor to Prime Minister Stephen Harper — now at the centre of a major political scandal — worked closely with Canada’s biggest energy companies over past years to improve the public image of Alberta’s oil sands. That advisor, Bruce Carson, did this while leading an academic think tank funded with $15 million in federal money.” Read more.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan