Europe’s trade and climate chiefs are preparing to take a stand against imports of oil from Canada’s polluting tar sands, despite fears the move might wreck a multi-billion dollar trade deal, according to EU sources and documents. Read more….
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23