Europe’s trade and climate chiefs are preparing to take a stand against imports of oil from Canada’s polluting tar sands, despite fears the move might wreck a multi-billion dollar trade deal, according to EU sources and documents. Read more….
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada