This document is the Proposal for Evaluating Upstream GHG emissions of Tar Sands as Feedstock for a notional European Refinery as defined for the JEC Well-to-Wheel Study. It conveys two main tasks both of which centre around reviewing the GHG emission intensity values around the extraction and upgrading of tar sands crude oil as well as investigate the blending of other crude oil feedstock with tar sands crude to meet certain regulation in regards to GHG intensity values and sulphur limits.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône