This document is the Proposal for Evaluating Upstream GHG emissions of Tar Sands as Feedstock for a notional European Refinery as defined for the JEC Well-to-Wheel Study. It conveys two main tasks both of which centre around reviewing the GHG emission intensity values around the extraction and upgrading of tar sands crude oil as well as investigate the blending of other crude oil feedstock with tar sands crude to meet certain regulation in regards to GHG intensity values and sulphur limits.
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan