This document is the Proposal for Evaluating Upstream GHG emissions of Tar Sands as Feedstock for a notional European Refinery as defined for the JEC Well-to-Wheel Study. It conveys two main tasks both of which centre around reviewing the GHG emission intensity values around the extraction and upgrading of tar sands crude oil as well as investigate the blending of other crude oil feedstock with tar sands crude to meet certain regulation in regards to GHG intensity values and sulphur limits.
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill
- Climate Action Network Canada Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling on Carbon Pricing
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan