This document is the Proposal for Evaluating Upstream GHG emissions of Tar Sands as Feedstock for a notional European Refinery as defined for the JEC Well-to-Wheel Study. It conveys two main tasks both of which centre around reviewing the GHG emission intensity values around the extraction and upgrading of tar sands crude oil as well as investigate the blending of other crude oil feedstock with tar sands crude to meet certain regulation in regards to GHG intensity values and sulphur limits.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan