This report released by Stanford University details the relationship between crude oil derived from the Canadian tar-sands in comparison to crude oil refinery feedstock in the EU. As well the detailed report provides scientific evidence and background into tar-sands production, methods and levels of emissions in several important areas closely linked to climate change.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act