This report released by Stanford University details the relationship between crude oil derived from the Canadian tar-sands in comparison to crude oil refinery feedstock in the EU. As well the detailed report provides scientific evidence and background into tar-sands production, methods and levels of emissions in several important areas closely linked to climate change.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône