This document is a request form sent by the European Commission to develop a “GHG reporting methodology to calculate life cycle GHG emissions for road transport fuel”. The request also focuses on completing the methodology for the tar sands crude oil in particular and to provide any data available concerning GHG emissions from tar sands crude.
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises