This document is a request form sent by the European Commission to develop a “GHG reporting methodology to calculate life cycle GHG emissions for road transport fuel”. The request also focuses on completing the methodology for the tar sands crude oil in particular and to provide any data available concerning GHG emissions from tar sands crude.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act