This document is a request form sent by the European Commission to develop a “GHG reporting methodology to calculate life cycle GHG emissions for road transport fuel”. The request also focuses on completing the methodology for the tar sands crude oil in particular and to provide any data available concerning GHG emissions from tar sands crude.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill