This report outlines in both written and statistical methods, the current crude oil productions as well as forecasted production levels from CAPP, mostly concerning Alberta and its tar sands. Mentioned is a proposal to investigate oil sand production in Saskatchewan as an ‘area of potential’, the report also outlines markets and pipeline developments throughout the US and Canada Read more….
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means