This report outlines in both written and statistical methods, the current crude oil productions as well as forecasted production levels from CAPP, mostly concerning Alberta and its tar sands. Mentioned is a proposal to investigate oil sand production in Saskatchewan as an ‘area of potential’, the report also outlines markets and pipeline developments throughout the US and Canada Read more….
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action