Letter from CAPP to Catherine Doyle regarding CAPP’s 2010 crude oil forecast, markets and pipeline reportThis document is a letter from CAPP which provides Catherine Doyle with a copy of CAPP’s 2010 crude oil forecast, markets and pipelines report which focuses on three key areas: i) Canadian production and supply forecast to 2025; ii) Refinery demand outlook for Western Canadian crude to 2015; and iii) a pipelines project outlook. Also in the letter is a source of statistics which demonstrates that production of crude oil from the tar sands to increase by 133% from 2010 to 2025, an increase of 1.5 to 3.5 mb/d.
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition