Letter from CAPP to Catherine Doyle regarding CAPP’s 2010 crude oil forecast, markets and pipeline reportThis document is a letter from CAPP which provides Catherine Doyle with a copy of CAPP’s 2010 crude oil forecast, markets and pipelines report which focuses on three key areas: i) Canadian production and supply forecast to 2025; ii) Refinery demand outlook for Western Canadian crude to 2015; and iii) a pipelines project outlook. Also in the letter is a source of statistics which demonstrates that production of crude oil from the tar sands to increase by 133% from 2010 to 2025, an increase of 1.5 to 3.5 mb/d.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône