Letter from CAPP to Catherine Doyle regarding CAPP’s 2010 crude oil forecast, markets and pipeline reportThis document is a letter from CAPP which provides Catherine Doyle with a copy of CAPP’s 2010 crude oil forecast, markets and pipelines report which focuses on three key areas: i) Canadian production and supply forecast to 2025; ii) Refinery demand outlook for Western Canadian crude to 2015; and iii) a pipelines project outlook. Also in the letter is a source of statistics which demonstrates that production of crude oil from the tar sands to increase by 133% from 2010 to 2025, an increase of 1.5 to 3.5 mb/d.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future