Letter from CAPP to Catherine Doyle regarding CAPP’s 2010 crude oil forecast, markets and pipeline reportThis document is a letter from CAPP which provides Catherine Doyle with a copy of CAPP’s 2010 crude oil forecast, markets and pipelines report which focuses on three key areas: i) Canadian production and supply forecast to 2025; ii) Refinery demand outlook for Western Canadian crude to 2015; and iii) a pipelines project outlook. Also in the letter is a source of statistics which demonstrates that production of crude oil from the tar sands to increase by 133% from 2010 to 2025, an increase of 1.5 to 3.5 mb/d.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act