This is a letter sent by the Canadian Minister of Natural Resources, Christian Paradis to U.S. Secretary of Energy, Dr. Steven Chu. Paradis confirms in the letter, that funds have been transferred to support the capacity building program for the CSLF to support building of CCS technologies and that “continued international collaboration is essential to accelerate the development and deployment of CCS”.
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada