This document outlines a meeting with the Alberta Minister of Intergovernmental and International Relations, Iris Evans in which similar concerns are proposed in terms of the Canadian Government feels that the specific value of tar sands oil GHG intensity levels from conventional crude oil is unjustified even with evidence supporting that average GHG emissions of tar sands crude is higher than conventional crude oil.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône