This document outlines a meeting with the Alberta Minister of Intergovernmental and International Relations, Iris Evans in which similar concerns are proposed in terms of the Canadian Government feels that the specific value of tar sands oil GHG intensity levels from conventional crude oil is unjustified even with evidence supporting that average GHG emissions of tar sands crude is higher than conventional crude oil.
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan