This email outlines meetings between Ambassador Ross Hornby and several MEP to discuss several key issues pertaining to Canadian-European relations. One item discussed was the Oil sands, and mentioned is the Chair of the Industry and Energy Committee, Herbert Reul stating he supported Ambassador Hornby’s concerns that the Clean Fuel Directive was “prejudicing oil sands oil,” (p.2) and that he planned to act further on this issue.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act