ENGO letter to Commissioner Connie Hedegaard re: Implementation of Article 7a of the Fuel Quality Directive. March 22, 2010.
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry
- Budget 2022 reveals Canada’s inadequate response to global crises and fossil fuel dependence
- “Heartbreaking” Bay du Nord decision ignores IPCC findings, exposes Canada’s climate hypocrisy
- The world must halve emissions by 2030: IPCC report shows need for just and systemic transformation, fossil fuel phase-out
- 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan improves on transparency, but whole-of-government approach is missing