This document describes the formation of a new, more comprehensive oil sands communications strategy, which was presented to the CEO of the Oil Sands Task Group. Prior to this there had also been a meeting with Natural Resources Canada in which a more comprehensive NRCan oil sands outreach had been proposed.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône