This document describes the formation of a new, more comprehensive oil sands communications strategy, which was presented to the CEO of the Oil Sands Task Group. Prior to this there had also been a meeting with Natural Resources Canada in which a more comprehensive NRCan oil sands outreach had been proposed.
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry