This document describes the formation of a new, more comprehensive oil sands communications strategy, which was presented to the CEO of the Oil Sands Task Group. Prior to this there had also been a meeting with Natural Resources Canada in which a more comprehensive NRCan oil sands outreach had been proposed.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill