This document describes the formation of a new, more comprehensive oil sands communications strategy, which was presented to the CEO of the Oil Sands Task Group. Prior to this there had also been a meeting with Natural Resources Canada in which a more comprehensive NRCan oil sands outreach had been proposed.
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties