This email outlines the meeting which Minister Prentice had with Chief U.S. Climate negotiator Todd Stern to discuss the status of the Copenhagen Accord. Minister Prentice also met with EPA Administrator Jackson, Carol Browner, and Michael Froman to discuss other related environmental policies and means of action.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act