This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian Officials and Shell Officials, Marvin Odum and Brian Malnak. The meeting discusses Shell Oil Company and its call to implement legislation to reduce GHG emissions, as well as specifics such as Cap-and-Trade programs, energy efficiency codes, and lower carbon transportation fuels.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23