This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian Officials and Shell Officials, Marvin Odum and Brian Malnak. The meeting discusses Shell Oil Company and its call to implement legislation to reduce GHG emissions, as well as specifics such as Cap-and-Trade programs, energy efficiency codes, and lower carbon transportation fuels.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan