This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian Officials and Shell Officials, Marvin Odum and Brian Malnak. The meeting discusses Shell Oil Company and its call to implement legislation to reduce GHG emissions, as well as specifics such as Cap-and-Trade programs, energy efficiency codes, and lower carbon transportation fuels.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act