This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian Officials and Shell Officials, Marvin Odum and Brian Malnak. The meeting discusses Shell Oil Company and its call to implement legislation to reduce GHG emissions, as well as specifics such as Cap-and-Trade programs, energy efficiency codes, and lower carbon transportation fuels.
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action