This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian Officials and several US Officials including EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson. The meeting discusses several key Canada-US relations such as collaborating on climate change and a clean energy agenda, particularly through the EPA and EC in such projects as the Great Lakes through the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Action Plan as part of the GLWQA.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act