This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian Officials and several US Officials including EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson. The meeting discusses several key Canada-US relations such as collaborating on climate change and a clean energy agenda, particularly through the EPA and EC in such projects as the Great Lakes through the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Action Plan as part of the GLWQA.
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada