This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian Officials and several US Officials including EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson. The meeting discusses several key Canada-US relations such as collaborating on climate change and a clean energy agenda, particularly through the EPA and EC in such projects as the Great Lakes through the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Action Plan as part of the GLWQA.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill