This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian officials and Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change, Carol Browner. The meeting topics include such areas as advancing the Copenhagen Accord, implementing legislation to meet new climate standards, and Canada’s commitment to harmonizing its climate policies with those of the U.S.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate