This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian officials and Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change, Carol Browner. The meeting topics include such areas as advancing the Copenhagen Accord, implementing legislation to meet new climate standards, and Canada’s commitment to harmonizing its climate policies with those of the U.S.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill