This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian officials and Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change, Carol Browner. The meeting topics include such areas as advancing the Copenhagen Accord, implementing legislation to meet new climate standards, and Canada’s commitment to harmonizing its climate policies with those of the U.S.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act