This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian officials and Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change, Carol Browner. The meeting topics include such areas as advancing the Copenhagen Accord, implementing legislation to meet new climate standards, and Canada’s commitment to harmonizing its climate policies with those of the U.S.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône