This document provides a scenario brief for a meeting with several Canadian officials and Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change, Carol Browner. The meeting topics include such areas as advancing the Copenhagen Accord, implementing legislation to meet new climate standards, and Canada’s commitment to harmonizing its climate policies with those of the U.S.
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada