This document outlines plans for the then upcoming 2010 Council Session in Mexico. One of the key areas on the agenda was the discussion of the ECA regulations on sulphur and nitrogen oxide emission levels as well as the establishment of the U.S. EPA emissions standards pertaining to sulphur and nitrogen contents used in fuels by ships on the Great Lakes and other U.S. internal waters.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23