This document outlines plans for the then upcoming 2010 Council Session in Mexico. One of the key areas on the agenda was the discussion of the ECA regulations on sulphur and nitrogen oxide emission levels as well as the establishment of the U.S. EPA emissions standards pertaining to sulphur and nitrogen contents used in fuels by ships on the Great Lakes and other U.S. internal waters.
- CER’s Energy Future 2021 sets Canada up for climate failure
- Climate Action Network responds to Speech from the Throne
- Canadian civil society reacts to COP26: incremental inadequate progress; a reason to mobilize
- Climate experts demand Canada push for stronger COP26 decision text
- As COP26 nears end game, draft decision text fails to address the emergency; Canada urged to step up