This document outlines plans for the then upcoming 2010 Council Session in Mexico. One of the key areas on the agenda was the discussion of the ECA regulations on sulphur and nitrogen oxide emission levels as well as the establishment of the U.S. EPA emissions standards pertaining to sulphur and nitrogen contents used in fuels by ships on the Great Lakes and other U.S. internal waters.
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry