This document outlines plans for the then upcoming 2010 Council Session in Mexico. One of the key areas on the agenda was the discussion of the ECA regulations on sulphur and nitrogen oxide emission levels as well as the establishment of the U.S. EPA emissions standards pertaining to sulphur and nitrogen contents used in fuels by ships on the Great Lakes and other U.S. internal waters.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill