This document outlines plans for the then upcoming 2010 Council Session in Mexico. One of the key areas on the agenda was the discussion of the ECA regulations on sulphur and nitrogen oxide emission levels as well as the establishment of the U.S. EPA emissions standards pertaining to sulphur and nitrogen contents used in fuels by ships on the Great Lakes and other U.S. internal waters.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act