This document regards Climate Change policies and initiatives both in Canada and the U.S. with focuses on areas such as EPA GHG regulations on facilities operations and emission standards, GHG reporting, Carbon Capture and Storage technologies advancements and federal initiatives, Renewable Fuel Standards programs, Great Lakes Water Quality Agreements, and more.
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada