This document regards Climate Change policies and initiatives both in Canada and the U.S. with focuses on areas such as EPA GHG regulations on facilities operations and emission standards, GHG reporting, Carbon Capture and Storage technologies advancements and federal initiatives, Renewable Fuel Standards programs, Great Lakes Water Quality Agreements, and more.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate