This document regards Climate Change policies and initiatives both in Canada and the U.S. with focuses on areas such as EPA GHG regulations on facilities operations and emission standards, GHG reporting, Carbon Capture and Storage technologies advancements and federal initiatives, Renewable Fuel Standards programs, Great Lakes Water Quality Agreements, and more.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act