This document regards Climate Change policies and initiatives both in Canada and the U.S. with focuses on areas such as EPA GHG regulations on facilities operations and emission standards, GHG reporting, Carbon Capture and Storage technologies advancements and federal initiatives, Renewable Fuel Standards programs, Great Lakes Water Quality Agreements, and more.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône