This document regards Climate Change policies and initiatives both in Canada and the U.S. with focuses on areas such as EPA GHG regulations on facilities operations and emission standards, GHG reporting, Carbon Capture and Storage technologies advancements and federal initiatives, Renewable Fuel Standards programs, Great Lakes Water Quality Agreements, and more.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill