This document describes the schedule of events which Environment Minister, Jim Prentice would be participating in during his trip to Washington D.C. from February 23-25, 2010. Included in his trip would be meetings with Ambassador Gary Doer, Todd Stern, Lisa Jackson, Carol Browner, Michael Froman, and Marvin Odum.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill