This document describes the schedule of events which Environment Minister, Jim Prentice would be participating in during his trip to Washington D.C. from February 23-25, 2010. Included in his trip would be meetings with Ambassador Gary Doer, Todd Stern, Lisa Jackson, Carol Browner, Michael Froman, and Marvin Odum.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act