This document describes the schedule of events which Environment Minister, Jim Prentice would be participating in during his trip to Washington D.C. from February 23-25, 2010. Included in his trip would be meetings with Ambassador Gary Doer, Todd Stern, Lisa Jackson, Carol Browner, Michael Froman, and Marvin Odum.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône