This document describes the schedule of events which Environment Minister, Jim Prentice would be participating in during his trip to Washington D.C. from February 23-25, 2010. Included in his trip would be meetings with Ambassador Gary Doer, Todd Stern, Lisa Jackson, Carol Browner, Michael Froman, and Marvin Odum.
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23