This letter provides Catherine Doyle with an overview of CAPP’s 2009 Stewardship Report which outlines CAPP’s attempts to mitigate environmental impacts while continuing to globally supply oil and natural gas. Overall the report covers 5 main areas: air, land, water, safety, and people.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône