This letter provides Catherine Doyle with an overview of CAPP’s 2009 Stewardship Report which outlines CAPP’s attempts to mitigate environmental impacts while continuing to globally supply oil and natural gas. Overall the report covers 5 main areas: air, land, water, safety, and people.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate