This letter provides Catherine Doyle with an overview of CAPP’s 2009 Stewardship Report which outlines CAPP’s attempts to mitigate environmental impacts while continuing to globally supply oil and natural gas. Overall the report covers 5 main areas: air, land, water, safety, and people.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act