This is the 2009 CAPP Stewardship Report which outlines initiatives undertaken by CAPP members to help combat climate change and certain projects undertaken by CAPP in the areas of land, water, air, and safety to help improve the climate and the people associated with these areas. Read more….
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future