This is the 2009 CAPP Stewardship Report which outlines initiatives undertaken by CAPP members to help combat climate change and certain projects undertaken by CAPP in the areas of land, water, air, and safety to help improve the climate and the people associated with these areas. Read more….
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act