This is the 2009 CAPP Stewardship Report which outlines initiatives undertaken by CAPP members to help combat climate change and certain projects undertaken by CAPP in the areas of land, water, air, and safety to help improve the climate and the people associated with these areas. Read more….
- CER’s Energy Future 2021 sets Canada up for climate failure
- Climate Action Network responds to Speech from the Throne
- Canadian civil society reacts to COP26: incremental inadequate progress; a reason to mobilize
- Climate experts demand Canada push for stronger COP26 decision text
- As COP26 nears end game, draft decision text fails to address the emergency; Canada urged to step up