This is the 2009 CAPP Stewardship Report which outlines initiatives undertaken by CAPP members to help combat climate change and certain projects undertaken by CAPP in the areas of land, water, air, and safety to help improve the climate and the people associated with these areas. Read more….
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône