This document was sent by US EPA Administrator, Lisa Jackson to her colleagues at the EPA, congratulating them on the previous year’s work and then discusses the seven priorities for the EPA in the coming year. These priorities focus on areas such as improving air and water quality, improving chemical safety, working for environmental justice, and most importantly taking action on climate change as a whole through legislative and legal channels. Read more…
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry