This document is a formal request sent to Catherine Doyle to meet with CAPP President David Collyer. Within the document there is information regarding CAPPs proposal that the government and industry work closely together to help bolster the economy through further developing oil and natural gas projects within Canada.
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan