This document is a formal request sent to Catherine Doyle to meet with CAPP President David Collyer. Within the document there is information regarding CAPPs proposal that the government and industry work closely together to help bolster the economy through further developing oil and natural gas projects within Canada.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill