This document is a formal request sent to Catherine Doyle to meet with CAPP President David Collyer. Within the document there is information regarding CAPPs proposal that the government and industry work closely together to help bolster the economy through further developing oil and natural gas projects within Canada.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate