This document is a formal request sent to Catherine Doyle to meet with CAPP President David Collyer. Within the document there is information regarding CAPPs proposal that the government and industry work closely together to help bolster the economy through further developing oil and natural gas projects within Canada.
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry