A report on Carol Browner which expresses her willingness to design and implement a nationwide policy on Cap and Trade and to get meaningful legislation instated which would start to combat the Climate crisis. Browner states, regarding the status of environmental legislation, “Slicing and dicing isn’t going to work. It’s time to finally have comprehensive Energy legislation in this country,” (p.1).
- Climate Action Network Canada Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling on Carbon Pricing
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice