A report on Carol Browner which expresses her willingness to design and implement a nationwide policy on Cap and Trade and to get meaningful legislation instated which would start to combat the Climate crisis. Browner states, regarding the status of environmental legislation, “Slicing and dicing isn’t going to work. It’s time to finally have comprehensive Energy legislation in this country,” (p.1).
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate