A report on Carol Browner which expresses her willingness to design and implement a nationwide policy on Cap and Trade and to get meaningful legislation instated which would start to combat the Climate crisis. Browner states, regarding the status of environmental legislation, “Slicing and dicing isn’t going to work. It’s time to finally have comprehensive Energy legislation in this country,” (p.1).
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry