A report on Carol Browner which expresses her willingness to design and implement a nationwide policy on Cap and Trade and to get meaningful legislation instated which would start to combat the Climate crisis. Browner states, regarding the status of environmental legislation, “Slicing and dicing isn’t going to work. It’s time to finally have comprehensive Energy legislation in this country,” (p.1).
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan