A report on Carol Browner which expresses her willingness to design and implement a nationwide policy on Cap and Trade and to get meaningful legislation instated which would start to combat the Climate crisis. Browner states, regarding the status of environmental legislation, “Slicing and dicing isn’t going to work. It’s time to finally have comprehensive Energy legislation in this country,” (p.1).
- CER’s Energy Future 2021 sets Canada up for climate failure
- Climate Action Network responds to Speech from the Throne
- Canadian civil society reacts to COP26: incremental inadequate progress; a reason to mobilize
- Climate experts demand Canada push for stronger COP26 decision text
- As COP26 nears end game, draft decision text fails to address the emergency; Canada urged to step up