This is the agenda from the Midwestern Governors Meeting (a non-profit, non-partisan organization which brings together the governors of 10 Midwestern states). On the first day there was a panel discussion LCFS. The second day featured tours of the tar sands.
- Climate Action Network Canada Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling on Carbon Pricing
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice