This is the agenda from the Midwestern Governors Meeting (a non-profit, non-partisan organization which brings together the governors of 10 Midwestern states). On the first day there was a panel discussion LCFS. The second day featured tours of the tar sands.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23