This is the agenda from the Midwestern Governors Meeting (a non-profit, non-partisan organization which brings together the governors of 10 Midwestern states). On the first day there was a panel discussion LCFS. The second day featured tours of the tar sands.
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada