This document outlines key speaking points for Lisa Raitt which shed a positive light on Oil Sands production and the ‘actions’ undertaken by the Government of Canada to develop these reserves in a safe and environmentally friendly way, the reality is that this is not the case.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône