This document outlines key speaking points for Lisa Raitt which shed a positive light on Oil Sands production and the ‘actions’ undertaken by the Government of Canada to develop these reserves in a safe and environmentally friendly way, the reality is that this is not the case.
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition