This document outlines key speaking points for Lisa Raitt which shed a positive light on Oil Sands production and the ‘actions’ undertaken by the Government of Canada to develop these reserves in a safe and environmentally friendly way, the reality is that this is not the case.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act