This document outlines key speaking points for Lisa Raitt which shed a positive light on Oil Sands production and the ‘actions’ undertaken by the Government of Canada to develop these reserves in a safe and environmentally friendly way, the reality is that this is not the case.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future