This document outlines key speaking points for Ministers Knight and Raitt who would be travelling to the Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum Meetings in Europe. Topic of key interest included the Oil Sands Outreach meetings aimed at discussing and promoting the interests of the oil sands in Europe.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill