In this news release by Natural Resources Canada, the government of Canada as well as Minister Raitt were ‘praised’ for being a global leader on climate change policies and in green technologies especially in terms of carbon capture and storage technologies. Read more…..
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act