In this news release by Natural Resources Canada, the government of Canada as well as Minister Raitt were ‘praised’ for being a global leader on climate change policies and in green technologies especially in terms of carbon capture and storage technologies. Read more…..
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition