This email sent by Stacey Burton describes briefly the purpose of the IEA Ministerial Meeting in Paris and several focus points which came from the meeting. She then continues to thank those of which helped in preparing Minister Raitt’s information and other resources needed for the meeting.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future