This email sent by Stacey Burton describes briefly the purpose of the IEA Ministerial Meeting in Paris and several focus points which came from the meeting. She then continues to thank those of which helped in preparing Minister Raitt’s information and other resources needed for the meeting.
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23