This email sent by Stacey Burton describes briefly the purpose of the IEA Ministerial Meeting in Paris and several focus points which came from the meeting. She then continues to thank those of which helped in preparing Minister Raitt’s information and other resources needed for the meeting.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act