This email sent by Stacey Burton describes briefly the purpose of the IEA Ministerial Meeting in Paris and several focus points which came from the meeting. She then continues to thank those of which helped in preparing Minister Raitt’s information and other resources needed for the meeting.
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition