This news release discusses Canada’s ‘Clean Energy Leadership’ at the Global Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum in the form of funding for Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) and other clean energy research project technologies in the efforts to try and reach Canada’s proposed 20% reduction in GHG emissions by 2020. Read more….
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône