This news release discusses Canada’s ‘Clean Energy Leadership’ at the Global Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum in the form of funding for Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) and other clean energy research project technologies in the efforts to try and reach Canada’s proposed 20% reduction in GHG emissions by 2020. Read more….
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate