This news release discusses Canada’s ‘Clean Energy Leadership’ at the Global Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum in the form of funding for Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) and other clean energy research project technologies in the efforts to try and reach Canada’s proposed 20% reduction in GHG emissions by 2020. Read more….
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada