This news release discusses Canada’s ‘Clean Energy Leadership’ at the Global Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum in the form of funding for Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) and other clean energy research project technologies in the efforts to try and reach Canada’s proposed 20% reduction in GHG emissions by 2020. Read more….
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill