This news release discusses Canada’s ‘Clean Energy Leadership’ at the Global Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum in the form of funding for Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) and other clean energy research project technologies in the efforts to try and reach Canada’s proposed 20% reduction in GHG emissions by 2020. Read more….
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act