This is a presentation to the DGIC (Directorate General for International Cooperation) by Natural Resources Canada regarding the CSLF and it gives a very brief description of who will be at the Forum, what the Forum hopes to accomplish, and a layout of events and discussions to take place over the course of the Forum.
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill
- Climate Action Network Canada Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling on Carbon Pricing
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan