This is a presentation to the DGIC (Directorate General for International Cooperation) by Natural Resources Canada regarding the CSLF and it gives a very brief description of who will be at the Forum, what the Forum hopes to accomplish, and a layout of events and discussions to take place over the course of the Forum.
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan