This is a presentation to the DGIC (Directorate General for International Cooperation) by Natural Resources Canada regarding the CSLF and it gives a very brief description of who will be at the Forum, what the Forum hopes to accomplish, and a layout of events and discussions to take place over the course of the Forum.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône