This is a presentation to the DGIC (Directorate General for International Cooperation) by Natural Resources Canada regarding the CSLF and it gives a very brief description of who will be at the Forum, what the Forum hopes to accomplish, and a layout of events and discussions to take place over the course of the Forum.
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada