This is a presentation to the DGIC (Directorate General for International Cooperation) by Natural Resources Canada regarding the CSLF and it gives a very brief description of who will be at the Forum, what the Forum hopes to accomplish, and a layout of events and discussions to take place over the course of the Forum.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate