This is a memorandum for information sent by Margaret Martin to Nada Vrany. In this document is a request for funds for the CSLF Building program, expected to cost $5M a year over four years. Also in this document is information about the states of nuclear reactors operating in Canada as well as projects of future Nuclear Reactors under consideration.
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry
- Budget 2022 reveals Canada’s inadequate response to global crises and fossil fuel dependence
- “Heartbreaking” Bay du Nord decision ignores IPCC findings, exposes Canada’s climate hypocrisy
- The world must halve emissions by 2030: IPCC report shows need for just and systemic transformation, fossil fuel phase-out
- 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan improves on transparency, but whole-of-government approach is missing