This is a memorandum for information sent by Margaret Martin to Nada Vrany. In this document is a request for funds for the CSLF Building program, expected to cost $5M a year over four years. Also in this document is information about the states of nuclear reactors operating in Canada as well as projects of future Nuclear Reactors under consideration.
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada