This is a memorandum for information sent by Margaret Martin to Nada Vrany. In this document is a request for funds for the CSLF Building program, expected to cost $5M a year over four years. Also in this document is information about the states of nuclear reactors operating in Canada as well as projects of future Nuclear Reactors under consideration.
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan