This is a memorandum for information sent by Margaret Martin to Nada Vrany. In this document is a request for funds for the CSLF Building program, expected to cost $5M a year over four years. Also in this document is information about the states of nuclear reactors operating in Canada as well as projects of future Nuclear Reactors under consideration.
- Climate Action Network Canada Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling on Carbon Pricing
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice