This is a memorandum for information sent by Margaret Martin to Nada Vrany. In this document is a request for funds for the CSLF Building program, expected to cost $5M a year over four years. Also in this document is information about the states of nuclear reactors operating in Canada as well as projects of future Nuclear Reactors under consideration.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône