The U.S.-Canada Clean Energy Dialogue Action Plan expresses the need for joint collaboration between both Canada and the US to combat climate change and implement legislation to enforce lower carbon emission standards in industry and to move forward in research, development and deployment of clean energy technologies such as CCS, algal biomass, and updating the nation’s electricity power grids. Read more…
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry