This document outlines some initiatives and ‘commitments’ undertaken by the Government of Canada to address the issue of climate change as well as plans to reach targets set. This includes work through the Copenhagen Accord, UNFCCC, US-Canada Dialogue Plan, CCS, G8, and more. Read more….
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future