This document outlines some initiatives and ‘commitments’ undertaken by the Government of Canada to address the issue of climate change as well as plans to reach targets set. This includes work through the Copenhagen Accord, UNFCCC, US-Canada Dialogue Plan, CCS, G8, and more. Read more….
- CER’s Energy Future 2021 sets Canada up for climate failure
- Climate Action Network responds to Speech from the Throne
- Canadian civil society reacts to COP26: incremental inadequate progress; a reason to mobilize
- Climate experts demand Canada push for stronger COP26 decision text
- As COP26 nears end game, draft decision text fails to address the emergency; Canada urged to step up