This document outlines some initiatives and ‘commitments’ undertaken by the Government of Canada to address the issue of climate change as well as plans to reach targets set. This includes work through the Copenhagen Accord, UNFCCC, US-Canada Dialogue Plan, CCS, G8, and more. Read more….
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône