This document outlines some initiatives and ‘commitments’ undertaken by the Government of Canada to address the issue of climate change as well as plans to reach targets set. This includes work through the Copenhagen Accord, UNFCCC, US-Canada Dialogue Plan, CCS, G8, and more. Read more….
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act