This is the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers’ response to CARB’s decision not to include tar sands oil in the “basket” of fuels already available in California. The implication of this is that tar sands oil will actually have a carbon intensity value to corresponds to its real level.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan