This is the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers’ response to CARB’s decision not to include tar sands oil in the “basket” of fuels already available in California. The implication of this is that tar sands oil will actually have a carbon intensity value to corresponds to its real level.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23