This was Christopher Holly’s written submission to the California Air Resources Board on behalf of the Government of Alberta on the proposed Low Carbon Fuel Standard. He also gave a verbal presentation at the meeting on April 23, 2009.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act