This was Christopher Holly’s written submission to the California Air Resources Board on behalf of the Government of Alberta on the proposed Low Carbon Fuel Standard. He also gave a verbal presentation at the meeting on April 23, 2009.
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition