This was Christopher Holly’s written submission to the California Air Resources Board on behalf of the Government of Alberta on the proposed Low Carbon Fuel Standard. He also gave a verbal presentation at the meeting on April 23, 2009.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23