This is the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers’ comments on proposed Low Carbon Fuel Standard Regulations. It was submitted as part of the public consultation process. CAPP also had a representative give a verbal presentation at the meeting on April 23, 2009.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône