This is the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers’ comments on proposed Low Carbon Fuel Standard Regulations. It was submitted as part of the public consultation process. CAPP also had a representative give a verbal presentation at the meeting on April 23, 2009.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan