This is the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers’ comments on proposed Low Carbon Fuel Standard Regulations. It was submitted as part of the public consultation process. CAPP also had a representative give a verbal presentation at the meeting on April 23, 2009.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future