This is the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers’ comments on proposed Low Carbon Fuel Standard Regulations. It was submitted as part of the public consultation process. CAPP also had a representative give a verbal presentation at the meeting on April 23, 2009.
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action