This is another letter to the California Air Resources Board. The letter demonstrates a pattern of behaviour where the Canadian Government and Alberta Government are working together to undermine progressive climate policy, like the LCFS. Kevin Stringer also wrote a letter lobbying against article 7a of the European Union’s Fuel Quality Directive.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan