This is another letter to the California Air Resources Board. The letter demonstrates a pattern of behaviour where the Canadian Government and Alberta Government are working together to undermine progressive climate policy, like the LCFS. Kevin Stringer also wrote a letter lobbying against article 7a of the European Union’s Fuel Quality Directive.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23