This document outlines the 2009 Budget which planned to help economic recovery in part through the investment in the energy sector. The budget details allocations of funds into such areas as the ‘Green Infrastructure Fund’, to improve the quality of the environment as well as funds into science and technology aimed at clean energy and the environment.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône