This document outlines the 2009 Budget which planned to help economic recovery in part through the investment in the energy sector. The budget details allocations of funds into such areas as the ‘Green Infrastructure Fund’, to improve the quality of the environment as well as funds into science and technology aimed at clean energy and the environment.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future