This document outlines the 2009 Budget which planned to help economic recovery in part through the investment in the energy sector. The budget details allocations of funds into such areas as the ‘Green Infrastructure Fund’, to improve the quality of the environment as well as funds into science and technology aimed at clean energy and the environment.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23