This document outlines the 2009 Budget which planned to help economic recovery in part through the investment in the energy sector. The budget details allocations of funds into such areas as the ‘Green Infrastructure Fund’, to improve the quality of the environment as well as funds into science and technology aimed at clean energy and the environment.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan