This document outlines the 2009 Budget which planned to help economic recovery in part through the investment in the energy sector. The budget details allocations of funds into such areas as the ‘Green Infrastructure Fund’, to improve the quality of the environment as well as funds into science and technology aimed at clean energy and the environment.
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition