Oxfam report says rich countries have a ‘double duty’ to act on climate change: rich countries must cut emissions at home and to help fund emissions reductions in poor countries in order to get a fair and safe climate deal.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23