This is another briefing note prepared for the Minister of Natural Resources. Much of the content is redacted. Among the sections completely or largely blacked out are “Policy and Technical Issues”, “Communications Considerations”, and “Advice to Minister”. The date of this document is unknown, but it appears to be from 2008.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate