This is another briefing note prepared for the Minister of Natural Resources. Much of the content is redacted. Among the sections completely or largely blacked out are “Policy and Technical Issues”, “Communications Considerations”, and “Advice to Minister”. The date of this document is unknown, but it appears to be from 2008.
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada