This is another briefing note prepared for the Minister of Natural Resources. Much of the content is redacted. Among the sections completely or largely blacked out are “Policy and Technical Issues”, “Communications Considerations”, and “Advice to Minister”. The date of this document is unknown, but it appears to be from 2008.
- Climate Action Network Canada Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling on Carbon Pricing
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice