This is another briefing note prepared for the Minister of Natural Resources. Much of the content is redacted. Among the sections completely or largely blacked out are “Policy and Technical Issues”, “Communications Considerations”, and “Advice to Minister”. The date of this document is unknown, but it appears to be from 2008.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan