This is another briefing note prepared for the Minister of Natural Resources. Much of the content is redacted. Among the sections completely or largely blacked out are “Policy and Technical Issues”, “Communications Considerations”, and “Advice to Minister”. The date of this document is unknown, but it appears to be from 2008.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23