In this letter, Michael Wilson conveys the Government of Canada’s views on section 526 of the U.S. Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007. Wilson writes that Section 526 was not meant to be interpreted to apply to the oil sands. This is offside with Henry Waxman’s interpretation, which is significant considering Waxman wrote the legislation.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act