This is an in-depth technical analysis of the California Low Carbon Fuel Standard. See Table 3-2: GHG emissions from fossil-based transportation fuels (page 54) for estimates on how tar sands upstream and total emissions surpass those of conventional oil.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate