- A genuinely comprehensive Framework
- References to increasing ambition in line with Paris commitments: 2
- All the hooks we need to move forward on developing a robust Canadian accountability mechanism
- “As we implement this Framework, we will move forward on respecting the rights of Indigenous Peoples, with robust, meaningful engagement drawing on the Traditional Knowledge […] We acknowledge and thank Indigenous Peoples across Canada for their climate leadership long before the Paris Agreement and for being active drivers of positive change”
- Reiteration of support for UNDRIP, including free, prior and informed consent
View the full analysis in the link below.